- Either of the two oval organs that produce sperm in men and other male mammals, enclosed in the scrotum behind the penis
- The testicle (from Latin testiculus, diminutive of testis, meaning “witness” [of virility], plural testes) is the male generative gland in animals.
- testis: one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens; “she kicked him in the balls and got away”
- (testicular) of or involving the testes; “testicular cancer”
- Of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes
- being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces fertilizable gametes (ova) from which offspring develop; “a female heir”; “female holly trees bear the berries”
- an animal that produces gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes (spermatozoa)
- characteristic of or peculiar to a woman; “female sensitiveness”; “female suffrage”
- Relating to or characteristic of women or female animals
- (of a plant or flower) Having a pistil but no stamens
- A qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician
- a licensed medical practitioner; “I felt so bad I went to see my doctor”
- sophisticate: alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive; “Sophisticate rose water with geraniol”
- A person who gives advice or makes improvements
- give medical treatment to
- A qualified dentist or veterinary surgeon
- examination: a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge; “when the test was stolen the professor had to make a new set of questions”
- A medical test of a specified kind
- A test or an examination (or “exam”) is an assessment intended to measure a test-taker’s knowledge, skill, aptitude, physical fitness, or classification in many other topics (e.g., beliefs).
- Exam is a British thriller film written by Simon Garrity and Stuart Hazeldine , directed by Stuart Hazeldine and stars Colin Salmon, Jimi Mistry, Luke Mably and Gemma Chan.
From the book Bad Cat, this is the joke about testicles I didn’t expect the 7-year-old daughter to get. But she did. 🙂
I had to make testicles for a sketch show.